I like this meal, very tasty and unique.
4-5 red bell pepers
300-400 g mushrooms
- Cut the onion into small cubes and grate the carrot
- Press “Brown”, preheat bowl with oil, add onion, saute for 1 min, than add carrot, saute 2-3 more min. Press “Cancel”. Let this mix to cool down
- Cut mushrooms in small cubes, grate zucchini
- Mix carrot and onion with mushroom-zucchini mix, season with salt and black papper (you can add fresh herbs: dill, coriander and parsley if you want)
- Prepare red bell peppers. Cut out the middle part to form “nest”
- Stuff the peppers with the vegetable mix
- Put the stuffed peppers into the bowl and pour in some water to cover the peppers up to 1/2 height
- Press the “Steam” button and cook for 12 minutes
- Serve it with rice or as a main dish
If you have only 30 minutes to prepare your dinner, here’s an easy way to cook this tasty meal!
chicken thigh fille
1 big carrot, cut
vegetable oil/ghee butter
- Simply cut carrot in big cubes, press the “Brown” button, add oil/butter and cook carrot for 2-3 min. Press “Stop”.
- Add chicken thighs, seasoned
- Add water to cover chicken thighs
Close the lid, press “Steam” button, cook for 15 min.
After the signal, add fresh herbs (dill, coriander, parsley).
Serve with rice or vegetables.
My second daughter loves this simple dish. Today she asked me to cook it. I was amazed how easy and quickly I could prepare this dish for her!
1 cauliflower, trimmed
3 eggs, beaten
2-3 cups of breadcrumbs
vegetable oil for frying
- Cut 1 cauliflower into florets. Put them in a multi cooker bowl, add water to cover cauliflower.
- Press “Steam”/ 3 min, then “Start”.
- After the program has finished, drain it well and cool it down
- Whip eggs, add some salt and herbs
- Preheat bowl on the “Brown” program
- Sprinkle cauliflower on crumb mixture
- Put the oil into the bowl and Press “Brown”.
- Wait until the bowl is hot and roast cauliflower 7-10 minutes until top is golden.
The simpler – the better
I took all vegetables I had at home in that moment and cut them, chopped and diced. Put this mix in a multi cooker and … DONE!
2-3 zucchini, cut
100 g snow peas, cut
5 sticks of baby broccoli, cut
1 green capsicum, cut
1 stick celery, cut
1 carrot, grated
1 onion, cut
- Open the lid and press “Brown” button. Add oil or ghee butter and wait until multi cooker bowl is hot
- Saute onion for 1 min and add carrot and continue saute for another 2-3 min. Press “Cancel” button.
- Add all other vegetables and tomatoes. Mix well
- Add salt, Italian herbs, whatever you like.
- Press “Slow cook” button, set cooking time for 1 h, press “Start”. Alternatively, you can add a little bit of water and cook on “Steam” mode just 5 min. Or 30 min on a “slow cook” mode, then 2 min on “steam” mode (check if your vegetables have some water)
Sometimes my kids ask me to prepare this cake. They have it for dinner and eat it with sour cream.
500g quark (you can get it from Deli, polish or russian shop)
1/2 multi cooker cups of sugar,
1/2 multi cooker cups of semolina,
rasins or sultanas
As I am a busy mum, I cook very easy dishes in simplest way. So, I just put all ingredients in a big glass bowl and mix it well with blander or use mixer
When the mix is ready, add rasins/sultanas and mix them in
Put this mix into the multi cooker bowl and make it flat from the top
Once it is done, press “Slow cook” button and set the cooking time for 1 h. It is a little bit tricky to get it out once it is ready: try to use a steam rack
Today I have no time during the afternoon to prepare a hot lunch, so I did this tasty soup in a “Slow cook” mode.
2 multi cooker cups chickpeas, soaked overnight, washed
2 multi cooker cup red split lentils, washed
1 carrot, grated
1 onion, diced
2 squashes, roughly cut
1/2 bottle pumpkin, roughly cut
1 small chilli
salt, Italian Herbs,
fresh dill, parsley, coriander
I soaked chickpeas overnight (I soak almost all grains, seeds, peas, etc.) I had no time this morning, so I simply washed chickpeas, and added them into the bowl.
If you have time, you can bring chickpeas to boil (5-10 min), pour out the water and then add them to the bowl.
- Wash red split lentils add them to the bowl
- Add onion, carrot, tomato, pumpkin, squash, small chilli
- Add as much water as you like
- Season with Italian herbs, bay lief, salt
- Close the lid and press “Slow cook” mode. You will need 3 h to make this soup ready
I really love the taste
1 beetroot grated
1 carrot grated
1 onion chopped
1 beetroot, grated
2 medium carrots, grated
10-15 beans, half cut
1 celery stick
1-2 tomatoes, chopped
2-3 potatoes, diced or sliced
1/3 or 1/2 cabbage, cut
1-2 garlic gloves,
salt, pepper, bey leaf, basil, parsley, dill, coriander.
- Open the lid, press “Brown”/”Start” button
- Saute beetroot in the vegetable oil or ghee butter for 1 min
- Add onion and carrot and saute another 2 minutes
- Add beans, celery, tomatoes
- Press “Cancel”
- Add potato, cabbage, bay leaf and season
- Add water, so much as you want
- Close the lid, choose “Soup”/”Start” button (make sure the valve is in Airtight position) and cook for 10-15 min
500-700 g lamb leg, diced
3 multi cooker cups of jasmine rice, washed
3 carrots, grated
3 medium onions, chopped
1 garlic head, whole
rice oil or ghee butter
Spices and seasoning of your wish (turmeric, thyme, saffron)
1-2 bay leaf
- Press “Brown” on your multi cooker, then “Start”
- Add meat and stir until evaporated
- Add oil or ghee buter and saute with onion and carrot
- Add spices saute 2 more minutes
- Press the “Cancel” button once done
- Add rice, salt, pepper, bay leaf, mix well
- Add 5 multi cooker cups of water and set a whole garlic head into the middle
- Close the lid, press “Steam” button and 10 minutes and press “Start”. Make sure your valve is in “Exhaust” position
- Leave on “Keep Warm” mode for 10 more min after the signal
- Open the lid
You can serve it sprinkling over some freshly cut dill, coriander and parsley
2 cups brown rice washed
1 big carrot grated
1 brown onion chopped
1 garlic glove chopped
2 tomatoes round sliced
- Open the lid and press the “Brown” button, then “Start” button and add oil into the multi cooker bowl. I recommend using vegetable rice oil or ghee butter, but not olive oil – it is suitable for salads only
- Saute the onion until it become golden brown.
- Stir the garlic for 1 min.
- Add carrot and saute another 3 minutes
- Press “Cancel”once done
- Add rice and 4 cups of water
- Season with salt and herbs of your wish. I like Italian herbs
- Put sliced rounds of tomatoes on the top
- Close the lid, choose “Steam”/”Start” button and cook for 10 min
- Live it after signal for 10 min on “Keep warm” option
I like it with freshly cut dill, coriander and parsley on top